- Analysis of the beauty marketing tools
- Cosmetic distribution channels and content: can one work without the other?
- Sending probes as a tool for promotion
- Online cosmetics promotion
- Big data and personalized marketing
- Neuromarketing. Celebrities in advertising
10.30 – 10.55 Lecture
Trends in marketing and promotion of beauty-brands
President of Mediaplus Group
11.00 - 11.20 Lecture
Beauty Brand Strategy
- The basic drivers of the perfumery and cosmetic market
- Brand positioning: target audience and its core
- Brand concept and brand metaphor
- How should the brand strategy look like?
Brand Expert in the Beauty Market, ex Marketing Director of Yohji Yamamoto Parfums, ex Private Label Director of L'Etoile
11.25 – 11.45 Lecture
Market and consumption trends
- Dynamics of demand and preferences of buyers
- Shopping basket
- Price segments
- Points of purchase
Research Analyst at Euromonitor International
11.10 - 12.10 Discussion
Expert of strategic marketing, ex-Marketing Director at Yohji Yamamoto Parfums, ex Marketing Director, Private Label at L'Etoile
CEO at BrandGuru, founder of Vivienne Sabo
Deputy General Manager, Sales and Marketing at SVOBODA
Expert and consultant on corporate and consumer communications in the luxury and media segments, former PR director of a large perfumery and cosmetics corporation
MODERATOR - Alyona Nikolskaya
МВА Skolkovo Lecturer, producer of National Geographic channel, psychologist, couch
12.10 – 12.30 Lecture
- How to find an idea?
- How to grow it into a brand?
- How to sell a brand?
- M&A market
12.30 – 13.30
Digital PR for beauty-brands
Digital Director, Mediaplus
- Likomania and blog engagement
- How to evaluate the blog's quality?
- How do bloggers work: insiders opinion
- Key opinion leaders work
CEO & Founder of TM Communications
- Digital PR for Beauty Brands
- “Like” or “Thumbs-up” Addictions.
- How to Raise Engagement?
- How to Assess the Quality of the Blog Audience?
- How Bloggers Work: an Inside Look
- Building an Attitude with Opinion Leaders
- Big Data Analysis in Instagram
- How to evaluate brand value in Intstagram
13.30 - 14.00 Lecture
Generation of millennials and beauty-brands
- Typology of buyer segments. Perception of cosmetics
- Brands that have become iconic for millenials. What is their secret?
- What values should a brand have in order to win the trust of millenials?
Founder and Coordinator
14.00 – 14.15 Lecture
How to Build a Community of Generation Z
- Business Case by Reed Exhibitions, organiser of InterCHARM and Beaunity - beauty-convention #1 for millenials.
14.20 - 15.20 Discussion
- Retailtainment and beautytainment
- Self-service or custom service. What do millenials search for?
- New mechanisms of retention and new customer attraction
CEO & Founder
The participation is paid.
Please register and choose the ticket category CONGRESS-BRAND.
Includes participation in the Forum, visiting the InterCHARM, delegates' materials, coffee-breaks