Round table "Natural Cosmetics: Behind The Scenes"
10.15 – 12.40. Registration - since 09.30. Hall Retail Connect.
Recommended to: manufacturers, wholesellers, distributors, and all those interested in eco-certiication and manufacturing of natural and organic cosmetics.
Co-organiser & moderator:
Helene Koval, international expert in natural and organic cosmetic, director of analytical consultion agency BioCosmOS
- Basic requirements. October -2018. What is new in TS 009/2011 “About safety in cosmetics and perfumery”
- Ecostandart certification: how is audit conducted? How not to fear it and even benefit from it?
- Preparation plan for producing certified natural and organic products. Tasks involved.
- What should production look like for natural and organic? What requirements are in the COSMOS standard (ECOCERT, BIO, BDIH, ICEA, Soil Association…) How to optimize costs for production?
- What to certify? Everything or only selected products? How to optimize costs for certification? Marketing strategy – how to turn weaknesses into strengths?
- Which certifier to choose? Standards COSMOS (BIO, ECOCERT, BDIH…), USDA-Organic, NSF, BIORUS. Demand on different markets: Asia, Europe, Russia e.t.c.
- What expenses are involved in ecocertification? How to lower them?
- Corporate & Social responsibility?
Mi & Ko
Conference "Halal Cosmetics and Muslim-friendly Spa"
The Impact of Faith-based Practices On Markets
13.15 – 15.45 Retail Connect Hall
Co-organiser & moderator:
AnnaMaria Aisha Tiozzo, president WHAD (world halal development), halal certification center – ITALIA
Part 1: 13-15-14.30
The impact of faith- based practices on production, distribution and marketing of personal care and cosmetic products
- What is the meaning of HALAL COSMETICS?
- Current state and growth dynamics of halal cosmetics in the world and in Russia
- Halal certification of cosmetics and personal care from ingredients to packaging and advertising
- Market trends, price positioning and distribution channels for halal certified products
Round table: the speakers and some halal certified cosmetic companies will answer the questions of the public
Part 2. 14.30-15.45
The impact of faith-based practices on personal care and beauty treatments
- Beauty and Islam: concept of beauty, suggested and disliked treatments, mandatory and forbidden rituals
- BAYTI MUSLIM FRIENDLY SPA: the first wordwide spa and beauty center program for the incoming of Arab and Muslim clients.
Adapting western treatments to Arab and/or Muslim clients:
- Rules on beauty treatments, space organization, gender separation, food and drink, personal and professional etiquette
Adapting traditional and religious treatments to western style:
- Make up and styling for hijabi women
- Natural and halal beauty secrets
- GAFLE el Ras: re-interpreting the ancient healing arab massage
- Different hammam rituals for different traditions
- Different uses of henna: from tattoos to hair treatments
- Not only women: men and family treatments
Round table: the speakers and some local spas will debate the topic
AnnaMaria Aisha Tiozzo
WHAD - World Halal Development
Cosmetic Technical Department
WHAD Italian Halal Certification Center
Conference “Eco-Trends in Salon Business"
Eco-Strategies, Marketing and Business Profitability
11.00 - 13.00. Registration - since 10.30. InterCHARM Med Hall
11.00 - 11.10
How is Eco-philosofy spreads in the salon business: 4 definitions of ecology.
Marina Belyakova, Chief Editor of You Professional
11.10 - 11.30
Eco-trend Is Gaining Momentum: What Consumers Expect From Beauty Service Providers
Tatyana Mikhailenko Head of TM Communications, Founder of WeGreen
11.30 - 11.45
Interior Design in Eco Style
Sergey Zabaluev, Managing Director of Welonda Russia
11.45 - 12.05
Eco Spa Features. The influence of the atmosphere on the company success
Victor Donchenko, Founder, General Director of AMOVEO SPA
12.05 - 12.25
People of Eco-Salon. How to Promote Naturality via Employees?
Inna Orlova, Founder, Kypwell
12.25 - 12.40
Organic Cosmetics in the Salon. Criteria for Selection of Environmental Parameters of Beauty Products.
Alla Puhalskaya, Training Manager, Aroma-Phyt's, Psychologist, Physiologist
12.45 - 13.00
Eco-Strategy in the Salon. Criteria Of Ecology. Why Do We Need a Strategy? How to Create and Apply it?
Helene Koval, International Expert On Natural and Organic Products, Director of Analytical Consulting Agency BioCosmos
Wellbeing: nutrition, care, make up
13.15 - 15.00. InterCHARM Med Hall
13.30 - 13.50
Co-organiser and moderator:
Tatyana Mikhailenko, Head of TM Communications, WeGreen.ru, Founder of Live Organic Awards
13.50 - 14.10
Lecture "Care for children and pregnant women: what you need to know before, during pregnancy and during breastfeeding"
Dmitry Erzin, MD, PhD, expert in human ecology
14.10 - 14.20
Lecture "Components of a healthy lifestyle: nutrition, care, cosmetics"
Inna Orlova, co-founder of Kypwell, chairman of Kypwell Corp. Ltd, Cyprus
14.20 - 15.00
Awarding participants, photo session with a special star guest - EcoDAY Ambassador
Green Valley Awards
15.00 - 16.00
InterCHARM Med Hall
Dr. Kirsten Huettner, Germany
researcher, consultant, and analyst of the German and Russian market of natural and organic cosmetics, the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of the Internet portal Ekokosmetika.ru
Tatyana Lebedeva, Russia
Editor-in-Chief and Founder of LookBio magazine, information portal for eco / bio / organic professionals Look.Bio
The participation is paid
Please register and choose the ticket of the category CONGRESS-ECO.
Includes EcoDAY conferences and round tables, ticket to the InterCHARM on 27 October, free events on stands and podiums.
Reed Exhibitions - the world’s leading events organiser.